Care Transition Navigator RN or LPN
CoxHealth at Home is seeking a Care Transition Navigator to join our home health team!
- Full time
- Springfield, MO
- Assesses patient’s total needs, i.e. physical, mental, social, environmental, safety and financial needs, to identify services required and determine eligibility for such services.
- Maintains liaison with physician, hospital and other health-related resources.
- Acts as a resource person to other health team members and referral sources relative to program guidelines and policies.
- Attends case conferences (when appropriate) and participates in in-service education programs, staff meetings, utilization review programs and staff education as requested.
- Works as part of the care team from within physician clinics and/or within other healthcare settings.
- Completes reports and data entry as needed.
- Current Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Minimum one year of experience as a professional nurse within the last three years
- Six months of home health experience.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance