Hospice Home Health Aide
We are hiring caring and compassionate home care aides (caregivers) with experience caring for children, elderly, physically impaired individuals, or those requiring recuperation or continuing care. We welcome applicants with no medical experience, CNAs, and nurse aides.
- Full time
- Branson, MO, and surrounding counties
- Provides in-home personal care services.
- Assists in activities of daily living.
- Performs general household duties.
- Promotes patient’s plan of care.
- Monitors vital signs and skin conditions.
- Assists with physician ordered, self-administered medications.
- Assists with patient’s exercise program.
- Maintains equipment used by patient.
- Reports reaction to treatment and any changes in patient’s condition to the appropriate personnel.
- Minimum of six months of experience working as a nurse assistant in a hospital, nursing home or home care agency, or
- Current enrollment as a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse with six months of clinical experience.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance
#aide #caregiver #hospice #cna IND1