Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
- Full time
- Will work Marionville, Billings and Crane area
We are recruiting for a Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager to serve the Marionville area. This position provides evaluation, direction, and application of registered nursing services in accordance with a physician’s plan of treatment and individual plan of care primarily for our clients in their homes, and within the realm of accepted standards of practice for a registered nurse.
- Current state RN license.
- Minimum of three months of experience as an RN within the last three years.
- Ability to demonstrate good nursing judgment with minimum supervision.
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid auto insurance.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance