Skilled Care Advisor
CoxHealth at Home (formerly Oxford HealthCare) is seeking a Skilled Care Advisor to join our Central Intake team!
- Full time
- Springfield, MO
- Researches patient’s eligibility for services.
- Communicates benefit coverage with patient and/or family and other appropriate personnel.
- Assesses other home care needs of patient to identify services required and determine eligibility for such services.
- Completes all necessary forms and paperwork as it relates to the initiation of service.
- Performs accurate data entry in Home Care Advisor or other electronic medical record in use.
- Tracks referrals as assigned and follows up as deemed appropriate.
- Ensures appropriate medical documentation and physician orders are obtained.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum six months working in health-related field.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Medical terminology.
- Working knowledge of insurance reimbursement.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance