Supportive Care Advisor
CoxHealth at Home (formerly Oxford HealthCare) is seeking a Supportive Care Advisor to join our Central Intake team!
- Full time
- Springfield, MO
- Researches patient’s eligibility for our supportive services.
- Performs accurate data entry.
- Answers service request calls as needed.
- Assists in processing referrals as identified by coworkers as needed.
- Tracks referrals as assigned and follows up as deemed appropriate.
- Makes referrals to community resources as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six months of experience in data entry.
- Working knowledge of computers including data entry, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Continued education in administrative office work/medical office work.
- Minimum of six months of experience working in a home health agency.
- Proficiency in medical terminology.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance