Our TeleHealth Department has a position available for an assistant to join our team!
- Springfield, MO
- Assists the telehealth nurse in non-clinical activities as needed.
- Provides education to patients/caregivers on use and care of the telehealth equipment via the telephone.
- Maintains departmental logs and/or files with extreme accuracy, tabulations, tracking, and distribution of subsequent reports.
- Current EMT license or CMA certification, or high school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of basic level EMT, CNA, or CMA training.
- Minimum of one year of current experience as EMT, CNA, or CMA within the last three years or a minimum of one year of telehealth experience.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance