Telehealth Registered Nurse (RN)
CoxHealth at Home (formerly Oxford HealthCare) is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Telehealth team!
- Full time
- Springfield, MO
- Assesses vital sign trends, blood pressure, weight, pulse oximetry and blood sugars, uses home telemonitoring, and communicates trended assessments.
- Evaluates patient health information using patient data transmitted to a computer station.
- Assesses and reports response to treatment and changes in patient’s condition to appropriate personnel or physician(s).
- Performs supervisory home visits to assess, and monitor, and review medications, as needed.
- Maintains and forwards tracking and trending logs to the medical record on each home monitored patient.
- Educates staff and community related to telemonitoring.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- Participates in patient case conferences, in-service education programs, staff meetings, and quality improvement programs as requested.
- May teach other nursing personnel.
- Excellent communication skills is necessary
- Graduate of approved school of professional nursing.
- Current state Registered Nurse license
- Minimum of one year of experience as a professional nurse within the last three years.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance