Cox Health at Home is seeking a Community Assessor to join the West Plains team!
- Part time
- West Plains, MO
- Coordinates and completes annual assessments as outlined by the Department of Health and Senior Services.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation.
- Determines necessary assessments to be completed on the first of each month.
- Tracks visits to ensure completion within 45 days of assignment.
- Ensures upload and receipt of appropriate documentation by DHSS.
- Maintains liaison with the community’s health-related resources.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in social work, psychology, sociology, gerontology, nursing, healthcare administration, education, counseling, criminal justice, or closely related social or behavioral sciences.
- Minimum of one year of professional experience in the delivery of coordination of social, protective, medical, mental health, or rehabilitative services for senior or disabled adults, children, or families in a public or private agency.
- Ability to provide transportation as required by the nature of the position.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and communicate well.
- Must work well in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to function independently, organize, and prioritize.
Benefits: (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement Savings 403B
- Flexible Spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on Call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance