Home Care Aide (Caregiver) – College Student
We are hiring caring and compassionate college students for home care aide (caregiver) positions to care for children, elderly, physically impaired individuals, or those requiring recuperation or continuing care. We welcome applicants with no medical experience. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career skills – regardless of your field of study – while earning income in a job that has real meaning.
- Part time / Flexible hours
- West Plains, MO, and surrounding area
- Provides general household duties, such as light housekeeping.
- Prepares simple, nutritious meals.
- Assists with bathing, personal hygiene, eating, dressing, and ambulation
- Performs essential errands and/or shopping for essential items.
- Assists with medication reminders.
- May provide advanced personal care services, if APC/CNA/Nurse Aide trained, to possibly include disposal medications, ostomy or catheter care, range of motion, etc.
- At least one year of experience unpaid caring for children, sick, or aged individuals
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid auto insurance
- Successful background check
- Successful drug and alcohol screen
- Positive references.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance
#homehealthjobs #417jobs #can #caregiver #aide #pca #nurseaide #homehealthaide #westplainsjobs #studentjobs