Cox Health at Home is seeking a Lifeline Tech to join the Home Care Services team!
- Full time
- Branson, MO
- Provides comprehensive installation, including equipment positioning and hook up which may require moving furniture safely, distance testing, trouble shooting, if necessary, and education to patient/caregiver on use and care of Lifeline equipment.
- Provides maintenance and removal visits.
- Reports changes in client’s condition to appropriate personnel.
- Cleans equipment and maintains equipment cleaning log.
- Assists in the training of others.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Good organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal effectively and courteously with clients and families.
- Ability to exhibit empathetic attitude toward the sick and elderly.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and/or pull a minimum of 35 pounds (occasionally may require push or pull in excess of 100 pounds).
- Frequent bending and squatting.
- Ability to adapt to conditions including, but not limited to, temperatures in excess of 80 degrees F. and below 55 degrees F., humidity, working around client’s family or pets, smoke, dust. or infectious diseases.
- Reliable transportation.
Benefits: (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement Savings 403B
- Flexible Spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on Call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance