Clerical Support (INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY)
CoxHealth at Home (formerly Oxford HealthCare) is seeking a team member to join our Home Care Services department for Clerical Support.
- Full time
- Springfield, MO
- Maintains responsibility for assigned filing and clerical support functions primarily involving filing, sorting, and record keeping, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and completing tracking logs, preparing reports, and submitting them within the expected time frame.
- Performs other record keeping duties as assigned.
- Assists other clerical staff as necessary to complete word processing and/or data entry assignments.
- Performs other record keeping as assigned.
- Assists in identifying and meeting client and employee needs as appropriate.
- Maintains supplies and forms as necessary.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation as required by policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six months of experience in a general office setting.
- Experience with filing, sorting, basic word processing, and computer data entry.
- Computer and communication skills.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance