Home Health Clinical Coordinator (LPN)
CoxHealth at Home (formerly Oxford HealthCare) is seeking a Home Health Clinical Coordinator (LPN) to join our team!
- Full time
- Springfield, MO
- Assists with the day-to-day coordination and delivery of skilled nursing services and performs related divisional teaching/visit duties to ensure the highest quality of care.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation as required by policy and regulations.
- Acts as support to Clinical Manager, coordination of physician calls, and therapy team ensuring delivery of services are in compliance with company/state policies.
- Participates in In-service, education, quality assessment activities, monitoring audit reports, and attends staff meetings as requested.
- Provides medication education to clients as required
- Completes changes in EMR and spreadsheet reports and sends updates to physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Current state Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Minimum of one year of experience in professional nursing within the last three years.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of six months of experience in home care.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance
#homehealth #lpn #homehealthnurse #nurse #417jobs #lpncareer #licensedpracticalnurse