Physical Therapist (PT) or Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- Part Time
- Joplin, MO
- Performs routine treatment procedures, as directed and prescribed by a registered physical therapist and in accordance with the plan of care, such as electrotherapy, gait transfer training, neurological/balancing exercise, and patient/family education for home exercise program.
- Performs therapeutic exercise techniques, including passive, assistive, active, and resistive or mechanical media techniques, such as weights and bicycles as directed and prescribed by a registered physical therapist.
- Observes, records, and reports reaction to treatment and any changes in patient’s condition to the appropriate personnel.
- Graduate of two-year college-level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Licensed Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant in the State of Missouri.
- Ability to provide reliable transportation as required by nature of position.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance