Night Weekend Supervisor (INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY)
CoxHealth at Home (formerly Oxford HealthCare) is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Night Weekend team!
- Night / Weekend
- Springfield, MO
- Responsible for assisting with the hiring, training, supervising, counseling and evaluating of the Night/Weekend staff of RN’s, LPN’s and Coordinators.
- Sets schedule for department staff.
- Reviews Coordinator and on-call logs to assure that policies and procedures of each division/department are followed.
- Responsible for updating all information used by the staff in the department.
- Ensures that new policies and procedures from HCS, HHA, Hospice, TeleHealth, and IHS are communicated to, and followed by, the Night/Weekend staff.
- Communicates with each department and/or division within CoxHealth at Home to promote continuity of care and services after hours, on weekends and holidays.
- Assists with phone calls, scheduling, service requests, and client/employee concerns during the hours of operation of the Night/Weekend Department as necessary.
- Ensures patients/clients served by CoxHealth at Home receive the highest quality care by maintaining liaison between the company and the patient/client.
- Ensures that Night/Weekend staff is trained on all relevant computer/software systems used in the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Registered Nurse. Equivalent years of related experience may be substituted for college degree.
- Minimum two (2) years home care experience and minimum two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Computer experience.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance