CoxHealth at Home (formerly Oxford HealthCare) is seeking a Speech Therapist to join our West Plains team!
- Part Time: $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Full Time: $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- West Plains, MO
- Evaluates patient by administering and interpreting diagnostic tests to determine type of speech or language disorder and the appropriate plan of care.
- Performs therapeutic speech and language treatments.
- Observes, records, and reports reaction to treatment and any changes in the patient’s condition to the appropriate personnel or physician.
- Provides ongoing instruction, counseling, and supervision of patient, family and other health team personnel in the plan of care and methods of assisting the patient.
- Completion of education and experience requirements for certification by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association or meets the educational requirements for certification and in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- One year of speech-language pathology experience.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance